Manufacture, test and repair aviation electronics products and systems by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Operate electronics manufacturing equipment (oven, pick-and-place, solder printer) to produce aerospace quality electronics equipment.
Inspect and test electronic equipment, troubleshoot electrical problems and perform repairs via soldiering.
Maintain electronic components database.
Support engineering in prototyping new equipment.
Perform environmental testing (thermal, vibration, etc.)
- Professionalism – Treats others with respect and consideration. Reacts well under pressure. Accepts responsibility for own actions; Follows through on commitments.
- Quality – Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve performance; Monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Dependability – Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions; Keeps commitments; Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
- Experience using electronics manufacturing equipment including oven, pick-and-place, and solder printer.
- AS9100 process and standards familiarity is preferred.
- SQL Database experience is preferred.
Education and/or Experience
- Associate degree (A. A.) from two-year college or technical school and six months to one-year related experience and/or training.
- Board layout experience is preferred.